One Week Old

One Week Old
Turquoise Boy

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 Months Old

Alexander is 4 months old tomorrow! He is growing so fast and weighs almost 45 lbs already. I can hardly carry him in my arms anymore. He is walking well on a leash and is coming along well with his ring training. He has lost some of his baby teeth and is chewing on anything and everything so I have to make sure he gets the right kind of chews. He is socializing well while accompanying me to every store, park, and mall that I go to and he enjoys meeting other dogs and people. One of the biggest issues we have now is trimming nails and that is not going as well as I would like. Otherwise, he is still his independent and fearless self and tons of adorable fun. This weekend we will go to a dog show to socialize and see how all the grown-up dogs behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment