One Week Old

One Week Old
Turquoise Boy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The First Month

There were 13 puppies in Alexander's litter, 7 boys and 6 girls. The first month of the puppy's life is mostly sleeping and eating and keeping warm next to Mom and the other puppies. Occasionally one moves away from the pack and finds a cozy place to sleep all by himself. The puppies have different colored collars to tell them apart. Alex had the turquoise collar, one of my favorite colors, the color of Mediterranean oceans and beautiful gemstones. There is nothing cuter than a puppy and watching the many stages of growth.And there is nothing like the day you bring your puppy home!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to meet you!
    Sophie and Bella
    PS
    You do know that English Yellow labs are my favorite don't you?? My mom has to hold on to me extra tight when I see one on a walk.
    Sophie X0X0

    ReplyDelete